36th Meetup - Connecting People Offline
JOIN A FREE SESSION ON
Email Writing For Results
July 27, 2019 | Time : 11 AM to 1 PM
91 Spring Board, 90B, Delhi - Jaipur Expy, Udyog Vihar, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana - 122008
Take Away for the Day!
About this workshop
Thanks to email, everybody is writing more to both internal and external readers. As a result, people need simple strategies for writing clear, friendly messages and for using email responsibly.
This workshop gives you the skills you need in a time frame you can afford. This short format works for even the busiest schedule, making it possible for your entire organization to attend. Learn email writing skills to make your messages more effective so they help improve productivity and strengthen relationships.
Who should attend?
This workshop benefits anyone who writes email: customer service representatives, administrative and clerical staff, sales people, managers and senior executives.
What to expect
This interactive email writing workshop is information-rich and practical. You receive directions with several aids and resources for post-workshop reference.
What you will learn
Participants learn how to –
- Determine when email is appropriate
- Write an engaging opening that gets to the point fast
- Write informative subject lines so your messages get read first
- Use a friendly, readable style
- Lay out your message to enhance readability
- Be positive: avoid negative triggers
- Energize your writing by cutting unnecessary fat
- Use email etiquette to gain credibility